About the company
Clas Ohlson is a Swedish retail company established by Clas Ohlson in 1918. The company mission is to help and inspire people to improve their everyday life by offering smart, simple, practical solutions at attractive prices.
We offer you room to grow and a fantastic corporate culture where we encourage you to be yourself. Clas Ohlson has helped customers for over 100 years, and with your help we will continue to simplify life for another 100 years.
Let's grow together!
Clas Ohlson is expanding in our sourcing office in Vietnam. We are now looking for a new Merchandiser to join our team.
Join our team and ensure customer satisfaction at Clas Ohlson by guaranteeing product availability and timely delivery. Be instrumental in optimizing our supply chain to enhance performance and reduce costs. Your responsibilites will include:
- Follow up orders with suppliers, and internal parties to ensure on-time delivery including input orders and issue related documents to customer, suppliers, and internal service department
- Work with suppliers to verify cost, capacity and leadtimes. Secure Clas Ohlson supply demands are secured and aligned with supplier capacities
- For running range items, secure correct and timely update to supply planner regarding cost and leadtime, ensuring Supply planner have correct information for order placement in right time to ensure correct goods availability to meet customer
- Prepare suppliers for best replenishment and delivery solutions by continuously maintaining & developing supplier delivery performance and sender lead-times.
- Work proactively to foresee problems and delays. Act on any deviations and apply action to eliminate/or minimize impact
- Has a constant improvement mindset and way of working. Follow-up, analyze and apply correct actions that improve supplier’s delivery performance and ensure goods are shipped on time from suppliers. Driving suppliers to be responsible on their own
- Keep close dialogue with Supply planning function in Sweden & Suppliers
- Assignment also includes to support Sourcing Merchandiser during product development/sourcing phase (sample handling,
- Admin and other tasks assigned by managers (5%-10%)
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a proactive and detail-oriented person with over 3 years of working experience in purchasing, sourcing, supply planning, or analytics, preferably within a trading company or buying office. We believe that you should excel in creating relationships across various internal departments and be adept at organizing and communicating effectively with stakeholders regarding costs, deliveries, orders, and capacity. You should also have:
• Good PC skills at Excel, Word and Outlook
• Microsoft AX (preferably)
• Strong data analytical skills
Also, fluent English communication skills, both written and spoken, are required. We value structured, solution-oriented team players who are always mindful of the company's and customers' needs
Relevant education from a university, college or vocational university is desirable.
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Clas Ohlson offers an inclusive and encouraging work environment where everyone is expected to dare to try new things and to take initiative. Your drive and your willingness to develop Clas Ohlson are what will keep us one step ahead. We believe in diversity and see our co-workers various backgrounds, personalities, experiences, and skills, as important to our success. At Clas Ohlson we can offer:
- Unlimited development possibilities.
- International exposure.
- Opportunity to work for one of the Nordics strongest retail brands.
- Scandinavian work environment.
- Transparent and attractive conditions of employment.
If you meet the qualifications and believe that you can contribute, please apply to us no later than 30th of April 2024
If you have any questions regarding the position or the recruitment process, please contact Jane Wang at email@example.com
We advise you to apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed continuously.
Welcome with your application!