Do you want to be part of developing Clas Ohlson's digital future? We are building a new Digital Platform using Microsoft Azure and are looking for a senior .NET developer to come join us on this new and exciting journey. Are you an experienced .NET developer looking for new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your career in a great working environment? Clas Ohlson have the perfect job for you! We believe in people working together but also in you deciding where and how you work best. Therefore, we offer a hybrid solution where you can work remotely for up to 50%.
You will be involved in building and developing a sustainable digital platform that enables growth over the next 100 years at Clas Ohlson. You will also participate in many different digital initiatives and will have the opportunity to make your own mark on the business. We offer you room to grow and a fantastic corporate culture where we encourage you to be yourself.
Curious? Do not hesitate to read on to see if it is you, we are looking for!
About the role
As a Senior .NET developer, you will play an important part in one of our development teams creating the next generation of our cloud-based platform. You will be collaborating closely with our product owners/solution architects and other stakeholders participating in technical decision-making. You are expected to contribute with your ideas and previous experiences to help the team grow and improve.
You are expected to:
- Write high quality code and ensure a maintainable codebase.
- Actively engage in product development discussions.
- Independently and jointly with product owners, solution architects and business analysts turn product development discussions into development tasks.
- You are a highly motivated individual with a technical leadership and a commitment to self-development and progression.
- You have a strong .NET development experience and you can with ease use core software development principles/best practices to develop simple, yet flexible and maintainable solutions.
- It’s a merit if you have previously worked with Azure or other cloud platforms using for example Azure functions or Azure Service bus or similar.
- Experience from retail development and work within the SAFe framework is a plus.
- A university or college degree in a relevant field is desirable and you have a very good ability to express yourself in speech and writing in English.
Do we suit you?
We want you to step into this office and feel that you can be just who you are. One thing that brings us all together is the firm belief in the additional value we get from doing what we do together, as a team. It is the core of our culture and it puts into words how we want to treat each other and our customers. At Clas Ohlson, everyone should feel welcome and noticed. We also believe in diversity and that our employees' different backgrounds, personalities, experience, and skills are the path to success. We are passionate about simplifying life. Together with you, we want to simplify everyday life for all our customers!
Questions about the position are answered by recruiter Björn Blomqvist via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +46 709 66 75 99.
Welcome with your application! Applications are processed on an ongoing basis.