Do you want to be part of developing Clas Ohlson's digital future? We are now looking for a Solution Architect within Supply and logistics domain for Clas Ohlson Digital.
You will be involved in designing the architecture and developing a sustainable digital platform that enables growth over the next 100 years at Clas Ohlson. You will also participate in many different digital products & technologies and you can make your own mark on the business. Curious? Do not hesitate to read on to see if it is you we are looking for!
About the role
Clas Ohlson Digital is a large part of Clas Ohlson's business. We have many expectations on ourselves, which means that we constantly strive to be at the forefront and work proactively. This is a versatile, educational and developing workplace.
As a Solution Architect you will have a holistic and cohesive role within your domain and your mission is to work in close collaboration with architects, product owners, solution specialist and other stakeholders in cross-functional teams to analyze, design, develop, govern and maintain a stable, flexible, secure and cost-effective overall architecture to secure long-term growth.
Your responsibilities include:
- Manage architectural decisions forums
- Align the domain architectural work with the Clas Ohlson enterprise architecture
- Evaluate current and future architecture
- Communicate architecture visions and goals
- Create and maintain architecture principles, guidelines and best practices
- Conduct architecture audits and reviews
- Managing the architectural team within the domain
- Based on business requirements analyze, design, develop, govern and maintain a stable, flexible, secure and cost-effective overall architecture to secure long-term growth
Who are you?
As a person, you are a team player. It is important that you are communicative, a good listener, independent and good at stakeholder management. You have previous years of experience working as an Architect or similar role.
- Thorough general knowledge working with Information Technologies
- Ability, competence and experience of leading and cooperating with technical teams
- Thorough experience of strategic architecture design, implementation patterns and best practices
- Experience of Data/Information modelling
- Ability to explain complex topics to those without a technical background
- Knowledge in software development and DevOps
- Technical standards and architectural framework
- Knowledge from manage requirements and test methodology
- Experience from retail and supply & logistics is a big plus
You have relevant education from a university, college or other documented equivalent knowledge and you have a very good ability to express yourself in speech and writing in English.
Location: Insjön (hybrid)
Do we suit you?
We want you to step into this office and feel that you can be just who you are. Here is one thing that brings us all together - everything we do binds us together and that we do it together as a team. It is the core of our culture and it puts into words how we want to treat each other and our customers. At Clas Ohlson, everyone should feel welcome and noticed. We also believe in diversity and that our employees' different backgrounds, personalities, experience and skills are the path to success. We are passionate about simplifying life. Together with you, we want to simplify everyday life for all our customers!
Questions about the position are answered by Lena Roos via firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +46 70 585 15 40.
Questions about the position are wnswered by Björn Blomqvist via email@example.com or by phone +46 709 66 75 99.
For union information, contact Unionen, Dennis Frid on +46 247 444 84
Welcome with your application! Applications are processed on an ongoing basis.