Do you want to be part of developing Clas Ohlson's digital future? We are now looking for a Solution Architect within Customer interaction domain for Clas Ohlson Digital.
You will be involved in designing the architecture and developing a sustainable digital platform that enables growth over the next 100 years at Clas Ohlson. You will also participate in many different digital products & customers facing technologies and you can make your own mark on the business. Curious? Do not hesitate to read on to see if it is you, we are looking for!
About the role
As a Solution Architect at Clas Ohlson you will have a holistic and cohesive role within your domain. Clas Ohlson interacts with customers with different products such as eCommerce, Loyalty, Payments, Customer Care, Customer Marketing and Customer Content. Within one or more of these your mission is to work in close collaboration with architects, product owners, solution specialist and other stakeholders in cross-functional teams. The core of your role is to analyze, design, develop, govern and maintain a stable, flexible, secure and cost-effective overall architecture to secure long-term growth.
Your responsibilities include to:
- manage architectural decisions forums
- align the domain architectural work with the Clas Ohlson enterprise architecture
- evaluate current and future architecture
- communicate architecture visions and goals
- create and maintain architecture principles, guidelines and best practices
- conduct architecture audits and reviews
- manage the architectural team within the domain
- - based on business requirements, analyze, design, develop, govern and maintain a stable, flexible, secure and cost-effective overall architecture to secure long-term growth
Who are you?
As a person, you are a team player. It is important that you are communicative, a good listener, independent and good at stakeholder management. You have previous years of experience working as an Architect (or similar role) with good knowledge in technical standards and architectural frameworks.
- Ability, competence, and experience of leading and cooperating with technical teams
- Experience of strategic architecture design, implementation patterns and best practices
- Experience from Data/Information modelling
- Knowledge of working with Cloud platform (Azure preferred) as service (IaaS, PaaS)
- Ability to explain complex topics to those without a technical background
- Knowledge in software development and DevOps
- Knowledge from manage requirements and test methodology
- Experience from retail and E-com is a big plus
Relevant education from a university, college or other documented equivalent knowledge and you have a very good ability to express yourself in speech and writing in English.
Do we suit you?
We want you to be able to step into this office and feel comfortable being yourself. Everyone brings their unique skillset and value, at Clas Ohlson we are brought together by working closely as a team. It is the core of our culture and it puts into words how we want to treat each other and our customers. At Clas Ohlson, everyone should feel welcome and noticed. We also believe in diversity and that our employees of different backgrounds, personalities, experience, and skills are the path to success. We are passionate about simplifying life. Together with you we strive to simplify the everyday life of all our customers.
Questions about the role are answered by Oskar Damberg, Head of Digital Product Development, firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions regarding the recruitment process are answered by recruiter Björn Blomqvist, email@example.com
Welcome with your application! Applications are processed on an ongoing basis.